1. Paypal – http://www.paypal.com
2. Simplepay – https://payments.amazon.com/home
3. Authorize.net - http://www.authorize.net
4. Linkpoint - http://www.linkpointsource.com
5. Paypal API – http://www.paypal .com
6. 2Checkout - https://www.2checkout.com
7. iTransact - http://itransact.com
8. PayFlow – http://www.paypal.com
9. PSIgate - http://www.psigate.com
10. WorldPay - http://www.worldpay.com/global
Please take note that each payment gateway facilities have a different account registration procedure. Each configuration on eDirectory requires a set of codes (access key, secret key, config file, account, transaction key, etc.) depending on the payment gateway selected.
If you have a payment gateway not on the list given above and want to have it integrated, this may require some additional custom development charges. If you are interested in learning more about this process, please contact our sales team.
Once a payment gateway account has been created you may already input the required access key to the site manager – payment gateways option.
To access it simply log in to your eDirectory site manager.
To configure payment gateways option scroll down to the page module.