1. Upon logging on as Site Manager, open the Content Manager tab located on the left side of the screen.
2. Once you open Content Manager, click on Banners.
3. To add a banner, simply click on Add Banner in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Next, select your Banner Type.
5. Then, type in the Caption of your Banner.
6. Under Basic Information, select the account for which the banner is for as well as the Status and Renewal Date or Impressions (views).
7. Afterwards, select which section that you would like your banner to be displayed. If you select General Pages or Global Banner, you will not need to select your Category because it will already be done for you. However, if f you select any of the others, you will need to select a Category.
8. In addition, select if you would like to have the banner opened in a New Window once clicked on by a visitor.
9. Next, add your Destination URL. At this time, you could also add your Display URL, but this is optional.
10. Furthermore, you can select the box to Show by Script Code. If you selected this box, type your Script in the box. (Typically, Script Banners are used per Google Adsense, and you might be required to login at Google Adsense page in order to generate the script banner code).
11. If you have a Promotional Code, please type it in now.
12. At the top once more, in the upper right-hand side under Image, to Add a Picture/File to accompany your banner, click on Add File to select it for upload.
13. Finally, click Save Changes in the upper or bottom right-hand corners of the screen.