There are different classified levels that are customizable. Depending on how you customize each level, the steps may vary slightly.
1. Upon logging onto eDirectory, open the Content Manager tab.
2. Once you open Content Manager, click on Classifieds.
3. Simply click on Add Classified in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Then, select which classified level you would like to create and click Next.
5. Next, please type your Classified Title and select the price for your Classified. If you wish to change your original level, you can do so directly below the Title.
6. Under Basic Information, click Add Categories to select the category that your classified corresponds with. It is important to note that you need to create categories before you can select a category. If you have not already created a category, do not worry. Simply open Content Manager and click on Classifieds. Select the Manage Categories tab in the top middle section of your screen. Then, in the upper right hand corner, click Add Category.
7. In addition, select the Account, Status, and Renewal Date.
8. Then, type a Summary for this classified. If you chose a Gold or Diamond listing, you would type in a Description to go along with your Summary.
9. Furthermore, selectively choose what words you would like to use under the Keywords for the Search. Keywords are important because they help users find your classified faster. Here is a quick tip: as you are typing, simply add a comma to separate keywords, so you can add words faster.
10. Under Contact Information, type in your E-mail, Phone Number, Street Address, Zip Code, and Country. If you have a Gold listing, you can input your contact name as well. If you have a Diamond listing, you can also type in a URL and a Fax Number.
11. If you have a Promotional Code, please type it in now.
12. In addition, you can upload a Photo Gallery to all Classified levels. If you are purchasing a Gold or Diamond Classified, you are able to add a Cover Image as well.
13. Finally, click Save Changes in the Upper or Lower right hand corners of the screen.
Furthermore, to view your Classified on the website, return to the original Classifieds tab under Content Manager. Click on your Classified. On the right-hand side, you will be able to view a mini-version of your ad. There is a View on Website link. You can click on this link to prompt you to view the classified on the website.