- Open Microsoft Outlook and click 'Tools' in the menu bar.
- Select 'Account Settings...'
- Navigate to the 'Email' tab and click 'New...'
- If the 'Auto Account Setup' window appears, please check the box 'Manually Configure Server Settings or Additional Server'. The click 'Next'.
- Inside the 'Choose E-mail Service' pop-up window, please select 'Internet E-Mail'. Click 'Next'
- Please use the following settings:
Incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain.com or (your ip address)
Outgoing mail server: mail.yourdomain.com or (your ip address)
Username:(should be the complete email address) e.g. email@example.com
Password: (your password for the email account you will be using)
- If you would like, you can select the 'Remember Password' option. In doing this Outlook will save your password and yo do not have to re-type it each time you log in.
- Please select the 'More Settings...' button and navigate to 'Outgoing Server'. Under the 'Outgoing Server' please check the box for 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication' as well as 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' and click 'OK'.
- Please click on the 'Advanced' tab to verify the Incoming server port is set to 993 and the Outgoing server port is set to 465. Click 'OK'.
- Make sure the SSL option is marked for both Incoming and Outgoing
- Please click to 'Test Account Settings'. If everything sets to 'Complete' please click 'Next' to finalize the setup.