GoDaddy Hosting1. Log in to your Godaddy Account Manager
2. Under Domains, click Launch.
3. Do one of the following:
From the Tools menu, select DNS Manager, and then click Edit Zone for the domain name you want to update.
Click the domain name you want to update, and, in the DNS Manager section, click Launch.
4. Click Add New Record. The Add DNS Record window displays.
5. From the Record type list, select A (Host). Then type @ (this will point both www.domain.com and domain.com to your eDirectory hosted site)
6. Points to IP Address — Enter your eDirectory site IP address (this will be provided to you upon setup/installation)
7. TTL — Select how long the server should cache the information. You can select 1 hour or leave it to default.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Save Zone File, and then click OK. The new A record displays in the A (Host) section.
BlueHost1. Log into your bluehost cpanel
2. Select the "DNS Zone Editor" icon in the "Domains" section.
3. Select the domain you're modifying from the drop-down box.
4. Scroll down to the heading named "Add DNS Record"
In the "Host Record" field, enter the desired record name
Leave the "TTL" field at it's default setting
Select the proper entry type for your application, from the drop-down labeled "Type"
In the "Points To" field, enter the IP address that the record should resolve to.
Other fields may appear depending on the type of record you are creating.
5. Click on the "Add Record" button to create the record
Hostgator1. Login to your hostgator cpanel:
2. In cPanel, you have an icon under "Domains" called "Simple DNS Zone Editor". This feature allows you to create and edit A and CNAME records.
3. Add an A record and type in your eDirectory site IP address then save.