1. Upon logging on as Site Manager, open the Content Manager tab located on the left side of the screen.
2. Once you open Content Manager, click on Pages.
3. Next, click on Add a Custom Web Page.
4. Then, type the Page Name under Description.
5. Under SEO Center, check or uncheck the Sitemap option if you want this site content to show as a sitemap file.
6. Afterward, type in the URL address or copy and paste the URL of your custom page.
7. In addition, type in the Title of your page.
8. Furthermore, type in your Description.
9. Selectively choose what words you would like to use under Keywords. Keywords are important because they help users find your Custom Page faster. Here is a quick tip: as you are typing, simply add a comma to separate keywords, so you can add words faster.
10. Next, type the Content of your page or simply copy and paste your page content.
11. Finally, click Save Changes in the bottom right hand corner.