The Blog Module is designed to be a Sitemgr-centric Blog. Only the Sitemgr can add Blog Categories and New Blog Posts. Registered members of your directory have the capability to add comments on one of the Blog Posts after they sign into their account and if they do not have an account they will be prompted to register for one. In order to add a Blog Post, please follow the following steps:1. Please log into your Sitemgr
2. If you have not yet added any 'Categories' relating to the Blog Module you must do this first.
- To Add Blog Category: Sitemgr -> Content Manager -> Blog Module -> Manage Categories -> Add
- Please fill out any necessary Keyword and SEO Information and click 'Submit'.
- To Add a Blog Post: Sitemgr -> Blog Module -> Add
- On the proceeding screen you will be prompted to add the content for your Blog post including the Title, Image, Content and Category. The Content of the Blog Post includes a .html WYSIWYG editor. This editors requires no .html knowledge, it will do the coding for you.
- Once you have added the desired information please click 'Submit'
If you find you need to go back and edit your Blog post you can do this at any time by doing the following:
1. Sitemgr -> Blog -> Click on the Blog you want to edit -> Click Edit
Your changes will be updated and illustrated on the front of your directory the next time you refresh your browser.