How to Register for a Google Maps API Key:
- While logged in with your Google Account, access the following link: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboard
- Click on “Select a Project ”
- If you already have a project created, go to step 6.
- If you don’t have a project yet, click on “ New Project “
- Insert your Project name, location or folder and click on “ Create “.
- Now, select the project you want and click on “ Open “.
- Go to Library, select Maps “View All” (7.2) and then it will be necessary to enable two different tools, Geocoding API and Maps JavaScrip API. (7.3)
- Select “Enable” on both of them.
- Go back to the previous screen, click on Credentials > Create credentials > API key