Modified on: Mon, 24 Feb, 2020 at 4:49 AM
- In the "Site Navigation" session, you can define and sort the navigation structure for the header and the footer.
- To change the order of an item, define in the "Session" which of the options will be changed, then press the icon in the "Order" column and drag it to position you want, then press "Save Changes".
- You can also create new items and set them as a dropdown, through the "Link" column.
- After creating the parent item, use the "Parent Link" column to associate the newly titles created with the item.
- In this case the dropdown menu has been defined as Example, this will be shown on all customizable and public pages. By clicking on the example link, all the pages defined before will be selectable.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.