Event Association for Listing
Modified on: Mon, 24 Feb, 2020 at 4:50 AM
- To define the maximum number of events that the client can associate for each listing level, go to “Manage Levels and Prices” session, enter the quantity wanted and then press “Save Changes”.
- An association between listings and events can be created in both sessions, either in the "Listing" session (creating or editing), or in the "Event" session (also creating or editing).
- While editing a listing, it’s possible to add/remove an associated Event by the “Event” tab. But, if the listing is associated to the advertiser, only events related to the advertiser will be shown, or events without any relations.
- While adding / editing an event, it’s possible to add / remove an associated listing from the list of available items. If the event is related to the advertiser, only his listings will be available to select.
- The same steps used to create the association can be used to create the relationship between the listing and the event, and It will also be available in both detail pages.
- Also, on the listing page will be available all the events related to that listing, including the title, standard image and the start date of each event.
- In the “Event” session a link will be available that will redirect the client to the listing offering the event.
- All evaluations are compiled individually on the listing detail page. The other places in the system use a compilation of all adjectives from the listing to create a global average.