Reviews are an important feature of your directory because they allow users to rate and comment on their customer experiences with listing businesses from the directory. As a site manager, you can edit the reviews to make them shorter or to make them more clear.
To edit a review and a response, the process is exactly the same for business and article reviews. The Ad Rating tab is the default tab.
1. Upon logging on as Site Manager, click on the Activities tab located on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. After you open Activities, click on Reviews & Check-ins.
3. Once you find the review that you need to edit, click Edit Review under the Options heading. If you need to delete a review, simply click Delete under the Options header.
4. As site manager, you can edit the Name, E-mail, City/State, Title, and Comment. Sometimes reviews are quite long, so editing for length is normal. Editing the reviews to highlight a quote or what is most important is recommended.
5. Finally, click Save Changes.