Reviews are an important feature of your directory because they allow for users to rate and comment on their customer experiences with listing businesses from the directory. Visitors are also able to review the articles. As site manager, you can edit the reviews to make them shorter or to make them more clear. Once you reply to a review, you can also edit the reply afterward if needed.
The process for editing a review and editing a reply are the exact same for Listing Reviews and Article Reviews. The Listing Reviews tab is the default tab, so if you need to edit an article review, click the second tab for Article Reviews.
1. Upon logging on as Site Manager, click on the Activities tab located on the left hand side of the screen.
2. After you open Activities, click on Reviews & Check-ins.
3. Once you find the review that you need to edit, click Edit Review under the Options heading. If you need to delete a review, simply click Delete under the Options header.
4. As site manager, you can edit the Name, E-mail, City/State, Title, and Comment. Sometimes reviews are quite long, so editing for length is normal. Editing the reviews to highlight a quote or what is most important is recommended.
5. Finally, click Save Changes.