Customizing your home page has never been easier. If you want to add an image or even a video, there is an easy way to personalize your site.
NOTE: STEPS 5 & 6 are optional.
1. Upon logging on as Site Manager, open the Design & Customization tab located on the left side of the screen.
2. Once you open Design & Customization, select Pages Customization.
3. Double check to make sure you are under the General tab before proceeding.
4. Afterwards, select Home Page.
*5. Under the Description header, you can add/edit the home page Title, Description, and keywords used.
*6. Below the Search Box Labels header, you add/edit the Title and Subtitle of the search box.
7. Under the Content header, click on the second icon, which is a picture of a tree, located to the right of the anchor icon.
8. A box will open up. Under the General tab, you can insert the Image URL or you can click the Add File icon and select the picture you would like uploaded. A Preview of the picture will appear below. If you would like to change the alignment, dimensions, etc, you can click Appearance tab, located to the right of the General tab. In addition, if you would like to type in an Image Description or Title, you can do so.
9. After you successfully uploaded your picture, select Insert in the bottom left hand corner of the box.
Add Embedded Content:
7. Under the Content header, click on the third icon, which is a picture of a film strip.
8. A box will open up. Under the General tab, you can insert the File/URL or you can click the Add File icon and select the content you would like uploaded. A Preview of the file will appear below.
9. After you successfully uploaded your embedded content, select Insert in the bottom left hand corner of the box.
10. Finally after you have successfully uploaded your content, do not forget to select Save Changes in the bottom right hand corner of the Edit Home Page screen.