1. Access the console using the link console.developers.google.com/apis/ and use your Google credentials.
2. Once you login, select your project or create a new one if that’s the case.
3. With your project selected, click on the icon as shown on the image. Then click on “IAM e Admin”.
4. On the next step click “ADD”.
5. A new tab will open. Fill in the form with the following instructions as shown on the image:
- Make sure the project is right;
- Enter with the e-mail: email@example.com;
- And then in “Role”, choose “owner” and save.
6. Once you finished, send an email to our support team so we are aware this is done.
To make the invitation fulfill the following information:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
At "Permissions", choose App permissions tab then "Add app".
Next, choose Account permissions tab then select Admin (all permissions) option.
5. Click Invite user.
6. Once you finished email@example.com so we are aware this is done.