Promotional codes are a great tool to build a solid relationship with existing clients, but also a way to attract new clients. By following these 8 simple steps, your promotional code will be ready for use.
1. Upon logging on as Site Manager, open the Promote tab.
2. Once you open the Promote tab, click on Promotions & Packages.
3. To add a promo code, simply click Add New Promotional Code.
4. Next, type in the title of your Promotional Code.
5. Additionally, select the Expiration Date and if you would like the code to be Recurring. Recurring means the promo code can be used an unlimited number of times with the same item or different items until it expires.
6. Furthermore, it is important to decide if you want a percentage off or a fixed value off of your Promotional Code. Select which one you would like under Type. Once you have decided, type in the amount off (percentage/fixed value) for your promotion.
7. Under Available for, select what your Promo can be used for: Listings, Events, Banners, etc.
8. Finally, click Save Changes in the top or bottom right hand corners of the screen.
IMPORTANT!: The promotional code is applied to the plan forever. For example if you give a 50% promo code to a listing, all monthly payments will have 50% discount.