Stage 1: Get the Authorize.Net Transaction key and Sign In information.
Before enabling this Payment Gateway on eDirectory, you need to get the Transaction Key from the Authorize.net website.
Authorize.net website > Create account > Sign in > Your account > Settings > API Credentials & Keys
1. Login here.
2. Click Account from the main toolbar.
3. Click Settings in the main left-side menu.
4. Click API Credentials & Keys.
5. Select New Transaction Keys.
Note: When obtaining a new Transaction Key, you may choose to disable the old Transaction Key by clicking the box titled, Disable Old Transaction Key Immediately.
1. Click Submit to continue
2. Request and enter PIN for verification.
3. Your new Transaction Key is displayed.
*** It's important to store your Transaction Key very carefully. This is used to ensure safety for your users and your account. Do not share it with anyone.
Stage 2: Enable Authorize.Net on eDirectory
Now that you have the Authorize.Net transaction key, you are ready to enable it on eDirectory.
Site Manager > Configuration > Manage Levels & Pricing > Payment Gateways > Enable Authorize.Net
1. Log in to the Site Manager, and open the Configuration tab.
2. Select Manage Levels & Pricing from the submenu.
3. Click on Payment Gateways.
4. Check the Enable Authorize.Net box.
5. Paste the Sign In information ( e-mail or username used to login to your account ) and your new Transaction key.
If you need any further assistance, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.