Calendly can be used to add the “Book Now” widget to any listing. The Calendly application is a powerful tool for managing appointments from businesses like barbershops and hair salons, as well as any other type of business that operates this way.
Disclaimer: In order to edit the HTML of the Description field from listings, classifieds, or events, you must have the HTML Editor Plugins installed. Please visit our Marketplace to see the Plugins available.
1. Go to Calendly.com and create a new account. Now please check your inbox for a confirmation link.
2. Type in the name of your business. This is the definitive URL for your Calendly account, so it must be unique. Also, don’t forget to set your time zone (important).
3. Next, you can connect Calendly to any calendar of your choice. You can skip this step if you don’t use any of the services available.
4. Set the working hours of your business. Click next and then finish.
5. To create different events, click on New Event Type.
6. You can select one-to-one or group events. Click on one-to-one and fill in the service you want to create a schedule button. Set the event name, location, description, and name of the link. Click Save & Close.
7. Make as many events as you wish, one for each different service of business offers.
8. Once you are done, click on the Clog icon, then Add to Website.
9. Choose Inline Embed and click Continue. Copy the code and go to your Listing Edit page on your online directory.
10. In the Description field, click on the Source button (HTML Editor for Listing Descriptions plugin) and paste the code at the end of the description (or where you want the Calendly Widget to appear). Click Save Changes.
Please note that the Source Code Button is a paid upgrade, part of our basic plugins selection.
11. Click on Visit Site to see the results. Your new Calendly widget should be available in your listing.
Disclaimer: eDirectory is not affiliated with Calendly. eDirectory and the eDirectory support team are not responsible for training external integrations and/or third-party tools.