Introducing the All-New eDirectory Real Estate Plugin v13.2.03: Elevating Your Property Search Experience!
We are thrilled to unveil a game-changing enhancement to your eDirectory website – the cutting-edge Real Estate Plugin on version 13.2.03 of eDirectory! Designed with your specific needs in mind, this feature-rich update is poised to redefine the way you explore and discover properties. Get ready to embark on a more efficient, focused, and enjoyable property search adventure like never before.
Precision Filtering at Your Fingertips
Say goodbye to sifting through countless listings that don't quite meet your criteria. With the Real Estate Plugin v13.2.03, you now have an arsenal of advanced filtering tools that empower you to refine your property search with pinpoint accuracy. Whether you're seeking a cozy urban apartment, a sprawling countryside estate, or anything in between, our new filtering options will ensure that every search yields only the most relevant and desirable results.
Tailored Search Categories
Our latest plugin version introduces a range of tailor-made search categories that cater to diverse preferences. From bedrooms and bathrooms to amenities, price range, and property type, you can now effortlessly customize your search criteria to match your unique lifestyle and preferences. Discover homes that truly resonate with your vision and aspirations, all within a few clicks.
Ready to embark on a real estate journey like no other? Request our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org for the Real Estate Plugin update today and discover the future of property searching.
Configuring the Real Estate Plugin
1. Enable Real Estate Fields in Listing Template Editor:
- As the site manager, log in to your admin dashboard.
- Navigate to Content → Listings → Listing Template → Click on "Add listing template" to create a specific template for Real Estate.
- Name the template as you wish, as seen the example screenshot below: "New Real Estate Listing Template" or only "Real Estate", locate the toggle button labeled "Enable property fields for this template" and activate it. This step is crucial to enable the real estate-specific fields for listings.
- On the field "Categories", add only property related categories that you have created for your site. This step will make sure that only property related categories are displayed on the Real Estate Search box.
Note: Find the instructions on how to add the Real Estate search box on the Step 6 of this article.
2. Set Property Area Measurement Unit:
- Head to the "Settings" menu and select "General Settings."
- Within the General Settings, find and click on the "Plugins" tab.
- Scroll down to find the Real Estate plugin. Here, you'll see an option to choose the "Unit of Measurement" for property area (e.g., square feet or square meters). Select the preferred unit for property area measurement and save your changes.
3. Configure Property Fields in Listing Entry Form:
- After performing these settings, to go Content → Listings → Add Listing:
- Make sure to associate the listing to the newly created template to see the Real Estate fields in the listing.
- The property fields will automatically be displayed in the listing entry form based on the configuration you set in the Listing Template Editor. Customize which property details you want to collect for each listing, such as number of bedrooms, bathrooms, garage, and more.
4. Activate Search Filters for Property Fields:
- Once your listings are configured with the property fields, the search functionality will automatically adapt. When your site returns at least one listing with these property fields, the search bar will now feature filters for the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, garage, and price range.
5. Property Fields in Summary Cards and headers:
- The property fields will also be prominently displayed in all variations of summary cards for listings. Users browsing through listings will immediately see essential details like the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, garage availability, and pricing as well as in all header variations on the listing detail page.
6. Enable Property Type and Category Search Widgets:
- Open the "Design" menu and select "Page Editor."
- Within the Page Editor, choose the page you would like to add the Real Estate widget, and when clicking on "Add a widget" and "Search", you'll find two new widgets specifically designed for property types and categories search. Simple click to add a widget.
- Add one of these widgets to your desired pages to provide users with the ability to search for specific property types and categories, enhancing their property exploration experience.
By following these steps, you'll be able to fully configure the Real Estate Plugin to provide a comprehensive and user-friendly property search experience for your site visitors. Remember that this configuration empowers you to fine-tune the plugin to best suit your real estate website's needs and provide a seamless property search journey.