After you create a listing, you can create a corresponding deal to accompany your listing. While creating a deal, you have the ability to set time limits and amount available of that deal that site visitors can redeem directly from the site. Once a deal is redeemed, visitors can share the opportunity with their contacts via social networks.
1. Upon logging onto eDirectory, open the Content Manager tab.
2. Once you open Content Manager, click on Deals.
3. To add a deal, simply click on Add Deal in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Next, type your Deal Title.
5. Then, under the Basic Information, select the account from which the deal is for.
6. Under the Associate with the Listing tab, select the corresponding option that the deal accompanies.
7. Afterwards, write a brief description of the deal under Summary Description.
8. Next under the Description, introduce your deal. Be sure to describe your deal including all the details and features of said deal.
9. Following the Description, please be sure to clearly describe the limits of your deal under Conditions.
10. In addition, selectively choose what words you would like to use under the Keywords for the Search. Keywords are important because they help users find your deal faster. Here is a quick tip: as you type are typing, simply add a comma to separate keywords, so you can add words faster.
11. Then, select your Start Date and End Date for your deal.
12. Furthermore, choose what type of discount (Fixed Value or Percentage) that you would like for your deal under the Discount Information. In addition, please type the item value and then the value with discount of your deal. Immediately afterward, select the number of offers that you would like to give for your deal.