1. Please fill the attached PDF document provided at the bottom of this page and send it back to us by email. The document must be signed by both the previous owner and the new owner and they should both be copied to the email to ensure a smooth license transfer with complete transparency for all sides involved.
2. If you are transferring an eDirectory Cloud license, the new owner must provide a credit card for the continuation of the monthly cloud service fees. If this is not done and the monthly payments are delayed, the website will be suspended for overdue payment. The new owner should follow the following steps below to update billing information.
- Open this link: https://gm307.infusionsoft.com/app/manageCart/addProduct?productId=226
- Click Checkout.
- Enter your name, address and contact information under Billing Information.
- Enter your new credit card details under Payment Information.
- Click Review Order and follow the prompts until the end of the process.
3. If you are transferring an Owned / Source license of eDirectory and wish to self-host your website it's not necessary to update the billing information as there won't be monthly fees for self-hosted websites. However, if you wish the host the website on our servers, you will need to fill out your billing information as there is a monthly fee for hosting services on our servers.
It is important to note that if the new license holder would like to receive continued support from the eDirectory support team, it is necessary to purchase a new Annual Support Package, as support packages are not transferable. The cost of the package is $399/year and it must be purchased at the same time the license transfer occurs.