- Your account needs to be under the developer program. If You don’t have an Apple developer account, click here to enroll.
- Make sure your website has the SSL certificate, otherwise some features may not work properly.
- Set up your Facebook login to IOS apps. You can see the instructions here.
- It’s necessary to invite our account as admin ( Click here to see how ). After the invite is done, please let us know by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. ( If our email has admin access to your app, it’ll be automatically uploaded to the store as soon as the build is done).
To publish your IOS app, it’s necessary to set up a few files on your app builder:
- Sign in with your Apple Developer account at: https://developer.apple.com/
2. Click Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles
3. Click Identifiers -> +
4. Select “App ID’s” and click Continue.
5. Now, to register your App ID you will need to select and insert some information.
- Select the option “IOS, tvOS, watchOS”.
- Description: YourApp name.
- Bundle ID: Select the option “Explicit”. You can find your Bundle ID on your appbuilder, the format will always be com.arcasolutions.builder******.
- Under “Capabilities” select “Push Notifications” and click Continue -> Register.
- Creating the IOS Distribution Certificate:
7. Under Software, select the option IOS Distribution (App Store and Ad Hoc) and click Continue.
8. On the next screen you will need to select the cerSigningREquest.
9. The certSigningRequest is stored on your sitemgr. On the IOS area of the app builder, right click the “Certificate Signing Request” and click on “Save Link As…”.
Attention: It’s only necessary to create this certificate once (App Builder Certificate). You can re-use it as many times you want.
10. Back on the Apple website, click on “Choose File”, select the file You just saved and click Continue.
11. After downloading the .cer file, your IOS Distribution Certificate is ready and you can upload it on the App Builder.
- Creating the Provisioning file:
12. Click “Profiles” -> +
13. Under Distribution, select “App Store” and click Continue.