1. Upon logging on as Site Manager, open the Design and Customization tab located on the left side of the screen.
2. Once you open Content Manager, click on Add New Page.
3. Then, type the Page Name
4. Edit the Custom Content widget to add your own custom content to the page
5. Put your content in the HTML editor. Use the menu to change the layout of your content. You can also use the Source tab in the menu to tweak the layout if you know how to code with HTML. Save changes when you are done.
6. Click Show SEO And Advanced Options. Make sure to add a relevant description and keywords about the page so that search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) can index your page. Click the Sitemap option too so that your new page can be added to your sitemap. (Skip this option if you don't want this particular page to be indexed by Search engines)
7. When you are done, click the Save Changes button to finish the process