eDirectory allows you to work with multiple location levels.
Here is the place to setup your preferences:
1. Upon logging onto eDirectory, open the Settings tab.
2. Once you open the Settings tab, click on Language & Geography, and it will automatically take you to the Location Settings tab.
3. If you would like to Enable Visitor Location Detection, which enables you to identify the location of your visitors an autofills the "Where" field in the search form, then check this box and click Save Changes. Otherwise, you can simply leave this box unchecked.
Remember that if you want to use the Enable Nearby Results option, you need to enter a Google API Key. You can find out how to use this option through this link:
4. Below Visitor Location Detection & Nearby Results, is the Choose the Locations You Want to Use. It is here that you will be able to select the Country, Region, State, City, and even Neighborhood which can be used as locations in your eDirectory.
5. Once you determine what locations you would like to use, click Save changes in the bottom right hand corner.