eDirectory allows you to work with multiple location levels. Here is the place to setup your preferences.
1. Upon logging onto eDirectory, open the Configurations tab.
2. Once you open the Configurations tab, click on Language & Geography, and it will automatically take you to the Location Settings tab.
3. If you would like to Enable Visitor Detection, which enables you to identify the location of your visitors an autofills the "Where" field in the search form, then check this box and click Save Changes. Otherwise, you can simply leave this box unchecked.
4. Below Visitor Location Detection, is the Choose the Locations You Want to Use. It is here that you will be able to select the Country, Region, State, City, and even Neighborhood that you would like as your Defaults.
5. Once you determine what locations you would like to use, click Save changes in the bottom right hand corner.