Having any problems trying to set up our Facebook Integrations?
Please follow the instructions below to invite us as admins to your Facebook account.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com in case you need more information.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Step 1 - Logging in with your Facebook account
- Step 2 - Creating a Facebook App
- Step 3 - Inviting us as admins to your Facebook App
Step 1 - Logging in with your Facebook account
- If you do not have a Facebook account, you will have to sign up for Facebook.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
- Click on Log In. If needed, type in your credentials and proceed.
- Click on My Apps.
- If you already have an app and want to use it, select the app and go to Step 3. If you do not have an app yet or want to use a new one, click on Create App and proceed to Step 2.
Step 2 - Creating a Facebook App
- If you already have an app, you may skip to Step 3.
- Select Consumer for the App Type and click Continue.
- Insert the App Display Name and the App Contact Email. The field App Contact Email will be filled automatically with the main contact email from your Facebook account. You can change it if you want. When you are done, click on Create App.
Step 3 - Inviting us as admins to your Facebook App
- On your App Dashboard page, click on Roles and select the sub-menu Roles once again. After that, click on Add Administrators.
- Insert our fbid: 100006376982629 and click Submit.
- Our Facebook account should appear on the administrator's section as Pending.
Please let us know once the invitation is done. You can inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org or respond to an ongoing conversation. Facebook doesn't send any notifications, so without the email, the support team will not be aware of the invitation and won't be able to proceed.