Up until v.11, listings only had the Facebook timeline plugin. Now with v.11.1 we have expanded the options to include new share and follow buttons for Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
The ‘share buttons’.
When a user visits a listing that they like, they can hit the share button and tell all their friends. In addition, when a user wants to keep up to date with the sponsor’s business, they can click on the ‘follow’ buttons. Then, when a sponsor posts anything on their social media platform – such as their Facebook page – the following users will automatically receive the new information on their Facebook page.
The ‘follow buttons’.
There are also some extra follow buttons at the bottom of the page. Here you will be able to find the follow button for Linkedin.
Steps to Adding the Social Media to Your Directory
Site Manager > Content Manager > Listings > Edit > Edit Information > Additional Information
1. Log into the Site Manager, and open the Content Manager tab.
2. Click on Listings from the submenu.
3. Select the Listing you want to add the social media to. A detail summary box will appear.
4. Click Edit in the listing summary box. A new page will appear.
5. Select the Edit Information tab.
6. Scroll down to the Additional Information section.
7. Paste the social media links into their respective fields.
8. Save changes when you’re finished!