We recommend enabling Google reCAPTCHA integration in order to minimize spam messages and spam accounts. See the instructions below.
1) Go to Googe ReCAPTCHA website: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html
2) Click the "v3 Admin Console" button.
3) Fill out the requested information:
Label: Add your live site domain in this format: test.com
reCAPTCHA type: make sure to select reCAPTCHA v2 - "I'm not a robot" checkbox option.
Domains: The domain must match the domain name of your website. On this field, add the same domain as you added on the Label field: test.com
Owners: Add your email address.
Notice: Replace "test" with your site domain.
Notice: In order to configure Google Recaptcha, first it is needed to have a live domain (URL) connected to your site. If you would like to change the domain of your website, contact our team on the email: email@example.com.
4) Click the Submit button and copy the Site Key and Secret Key.
5) Return to your site manager. Go to Settings > Google Integrations. Select the Google ReCAPTCHA tab. Paste the Site Key and Secret Key and save changes.