We recommend enabling Google reCAPTCHA integration in order to minimize spam messages and spam accounts. See the instructions below.
1) Go to Googe ReCAPTCHA website: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/v3.html
2) Click the "v3 Admin Console" button.
3) Fill out the requested information. For the reCAPTCHA type, make sure to select reCAPTCHA v2 - "I'm not a robot" checkbox option. The domain must match the domain name of your website.
4) Click the Submit button and copy the Site Key and Secret Key.
5) Return to your site manager. Go to Settings > Google Integrations. Select the Google ReCAPTCHA tab. Paste the Site Key and Secret Key and save changes.