Site Manager > Design & Customization > Pages Customization > Edit > Title > Save
- Login to the Site Manager, and open the Design & Customization tab.
- Select Pages Customization from the submenu.
- Now pick the relevant page tab, and click Edit for the page you wish to change.
- In the Description box, type in your new title in the Title field.
- Scroll down and click Save changes.
When you change a title, it shows on that particular site page, and on the browser tab.
- How to Add Images & Embedded Content to Your Home Page
- Themes: How to Change My eDirectory Theme
- Slider: How to Change the Image Order