If you already have a sponsor account and want to add more listings, please follow the steps below.
1. Log in to the sponsor area.
2. On the left side of the page, you will see a button called "Add new content". From there click Add Listing or any other module (events, classifieds, articles, banners, etc) you want to add.
3. Then, you just need to select the type of content you’d like to add.
4. Choose a listing level and a listing template:
5. Next, add all your listing details, such as listing title, categories, images, description, etc. Remember to fill out all the available fields, so your listing can have as much information as possible.
6. When you have added all the listing information, please, click on "Save" at the bottom of the page.
7. When clicking on "Save", a pop-up notification will be displayed on the "Billing" option. Click on the drop-down, and click on "Check out".
8. Select the listing you have just added, or if you also have other listings, events, articles to pay, select them. Select the available payment method, and click on "Next".
9. After paying for the listing, you can click on "Dashboard", and check on the left sidebar a list of all the listings you have, and if they are active on the site.
Once the listing is active, it is already live on the site.