Starting in version 13.1 of eDirectory, a new widget for our Listing Template is available: Products and Services.
This widget is a perfect fit for small marketplaces and businesses allowing to display a simple and yet informative catalog on the listing's detail page.
Let's follow the step-by-step process to get you up and running!
- Log into your 'Site Manager' account and go to the 'Content' Section.
- Click on 'Listings'.
- Then, click on 'Listing Templates'.
- Afterwards, select the template of your choosing.
- Click on the + sign to add a new tab.
- Click on the '+ Add a Widget' button.
- Select the 'Products and Services' widget from the list.
- Fill out the info on the form. When done, hit 'Save'.
'Label for entry form' will be displayed in the form at the site manager interface
'Display label' will be displayed on the front end (what your users see)
'Button label' will also be displayed on the front end.
Note: The 'Button label' is limited to 20 characters
To test the widget, select a listing of your choosing.
- Select the 'Services' tab.
- Click on 'Add an item'.
- Fill out the info in the form and hit 'Save'.
Tip: Keep your titles short to easily convey your product/service. You can add up to 5 pictures.
- Check out the 'Products & Services' tab on the listing detail page.
- Click on 'More details' button to see the Product/Service details.
Click on the 'Enjoy the Experience' button to go to the product/service web page.