The highlight cards are the newest feature in the latest eDirectory version 13.2. By using them, it is possible to add custom content to your site with many different designs. Here are the instructions on how to use them:
1. Upon logging into eDirectory, click on the Design tab.
2. Click on the Page editor option, and click to edit the page you would like to add the highlight cards. For this example, we will use the home page.
3. Click on the button "Add a widget"
4. Select the left menu option "Highlight cards", and seven different highlight cards widgets will be displayed to choose from. Each highlight card has a different design, which can be seen on the widget. Choose the design you would like and add the widget to your page by clicking on it.
5. After selecting the design you would like, the configuration page for the widget will be displayed:
Background Color: select a background color for the widget.
Image: upload an image from your computer
Search photos by topic or colors: search for photos by specific topics to use them on the widget.
Label: type the widget title here
Summary Description: type a summary description.
Once the widget is configured, click on "Add card".
6. Next, the widget will be added to your page. Click on "Save changes" on your page as seen below.
7. Next, click on "View" to see how the widget is displayed on the front-end.
8. The highlight card will be displayed on the site: