If you want to keep a backup of your records, you can use the export functionality to export your data and re-import whenever you need to.
1. Upon logging onto eDirectory, open the Content Manager tab.
2. Once you open Content Manager, click on Import & Export Data.
3. Next, make sure you click on the Export Tool tab, which is in the center of Import Tool and Settings tab.
4. Then, select which option you would like to export. For this example, I will Export Listing (Same format as Import).
5. Once you chose your option, select Click here to start the process to begin the exporting of your Listings. Depending on the size of your export, it can be nearly instantaneous or take a while. If it seems the export is taking too long to finish, you can email email@example.com.
6. Once the export process is complete, you can scroll down to see the exported files. Under the options tab, click Download.