The eDirectory system has the capability for the Site Manager to send an existing member a custom invoice. Any custom invoice created will be sent directly to the existing member's email. Prior to sending a custom invoice, please ensure you have properly configured your invoice settings through the E-mail Editor. In order to send a Custom Invoice, you must have created a custom invoice e-mail.
Here is a quick instruction guide: Site Manager > Design & Customization > E-mail Editor > Custom Invoice
For a complete step-by-step tutorial, click on the following link: Editing E-mail Notifications. Once that configuration has been completed you can generate and send a custom invoice through this tutorial.
1. Upon logging on as Site Manager, open the Activity tab located on the left side of the screen
2. Once you open Activity, click on Revenue Reports
3. Then, you must click on the Custom Invoices tab located on the top middle portion of the screen
4. Furthermore, in the upper right hand corner of the screen, select Add Custom Invoice
5. Under Custom Invoice Information, type your Title and select the Account for which the e-mail is being sent to
6. Afterwards under Custom Invoice Items, write a Description of your items along with inputting the Price of the item next to it
7. Finally, click Save Changes