The eDirectory system has the capability for the Site Manager to send an existing member a custom invoice. Any custom invoice created will be sent directly to the existing member's email. Prior to sending a custom invoice, please ensure you have properly configured your invoice settings through the E-mail Editor. In order to send a Custom Invoice, you must have created a custom invoice e-mail.
Here is a quick instruction guide: Site Manager > Design & Customization > E-mail Editor > Custom Invoice
For a complete step-by-step tutorial, click on the following link: Editing E-mail Notifications. Once that configuration has been completed you can generate and send a custom invoice through this tutorial.
1. Upon logging on as Site Manager, open the Activity tab located on the left side of the screen. Once you open Activity, click on Revenue Reports
2. Then, you must click on the Custom Invoices tab located on the top middle portion of the screen.
3. Furthermore, in the upper right hand corner of the screen, select Add Custom Invoice
4. Under Custom Invoice Information, type your Title and select the Account for which the e-mail is being sent to. Afterward under Custom Invoice Items, write a Description of your items along with inputting the Price of the item next to it.
5. Then click on Next on the top right side or bottom right of the page.
6. On this page you can add CC and BCC on the email that will be sent. As well you can change the subtitle and the body of the email.
The body of the email will be the default custom invoice email set on the email editor.
7. After changing the email detail, click on Send and the invoice will be sent to the account owner selected on the last page.